TREDYFFRIN TWP., PA - The Paoli Fire Company, along with a Paramedic from Berwyn Fire Company was dispatched for a two-vehicle motor vehicle collision in the area of Rt. 252 and Hilltop Road in Tredyffrin Township.
The crash was reported to be head on with at least one person entrapped. Paoli Ambulance 3 arrived on location just after the Tredyffrin Twp. Police Dept. and confirmed a subject trapped ... (Full Story & Photos)
In December 2012, Hannah Storm was badly burned while preparing to cook dinner for her children. After wind blew out the flame, propane gas pooled on her grill and became an explosive fireball when Storm attempted to re-ignite it. Only the instinct to close her eyes upon seeing the flame saved her corneas, but her face, neck, chest and hands suffered first- and second-degree burns.
A properly installed and maintained smoke alarm is the only thing in your home that can alert you and your family to a fire 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you're awake or asleep, a working smoke alarm is constantly on alert, scanning the air for fire and smoke.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, between 2003-2006, more than 66 percent of home fire deaths occurred in ... (Full Story & Photos)
This past weekend on March 2-3, 2014, the Chester County Fire School held their annual Technical Rescue Weekend. WhiteCap Water Rescue Training was selected as the lead for instructing the Water Rescue & Emergency Response training class. Chester County Fire School is located in Coatesville, PA. The following instructors from WhiteCap Water Rescue Training lead this training session; Brian Sarver, ... (Full Story & Photos)